Thursday, October 13, 2011

Why?

We have a giant shot wheel on the wall at the bar.  Its the wall that you walk past to get behind the bar.  The fucker has metal pegs on it.... they have rubber covers, but drunk people pull them off.  Yesterday whilst getting my ass kicked busy, I ran into an uncovered one and ripped a huge chunk out of my arm.  It swelled, bled and burned like a motherfucker.

Also, the table that was running my ass off... they tipped me $14 on $120.  The girl is a waitress, and it was her birthday.... What gives?  I know she will come in embarrassed in a few days and give me more money, but seriously... It was so disenheartening.  I almost cried.  I made awesome money aside from this bullshit. 

Today, I'm the waitress / cook from 2-6:30, and the bartender from 6:30-10 or so... I'm helping Tony out.  He has class until 8:30.... he is covering for the usual bartender who is working at the other location.....which is 4 hours away, on the other side of the state.  I would rather just bartend all night, and make a mint because I am broke.  But, the bills are paid, so that rules. 

Well, off to see Mom.  Im helping her out at the office for a few, and she's taking me shopping for a new coat for my birthday (which is in 7 days).  I want a North Face- it's super cute but $300.  I feel guilty asking her to buy it for me, so I'm sure I'll settle for something less expensive.  Ahhh, such is life.

That is all.  Have a bitchin day
Crizzzotch

No comments:

Post a Comment